Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Piper's first fairy party


My mom invited Piper and I to our first fairy party. We had never been to a party like this before, and all I can say is I hope we get invited again. It was at this beautiful home in the Millcreek area. It's an annual fundraiser for children. All the children were encouraged to dress as fairies. Piper of course, as every little girl should, had a pair of wings and a tutu just waiting in her closet for an invitation to a fairy party.
There were ribbons and twinkle lights hanging from the trees. They had live harp music. Wonderful food, and of course, children running around in fairy costumes.

Nothing was more beautiful than my Piper girl though.

1 comment: