Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Need a realtor??

My brother is a real estate agent for Windermere. He is the best. I don't know if anyone has had this experience with agents, but they can be so slimey and pushy. Not Patrick.
He is very educated and so hard working. He has two degrees from the University of Utah. Tons of designations. I'm not really sure what that means, but I think it's a good thing. He is very knowledgeable on all the best areas in Utah. I would use him even if he weren't my brother, and I am very picky who I do business with.
Now is such an incredible time to buy. I don't care what anyone says, houses are still selling.
If your family is growing, or you are just sick to death of your house, make the wise choice of letting Patrick represent you.
http://patrickquinn.mywindermere.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment