Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 52

My friend Rakelle has inspired a group of women to participate in Project 52. We are going to post a photo once a week. It has to have some part of ourselves in the photo. I love this idea.
I cherish the photos of my mother as a young woman. I can't really remember her when I was really young, so to this day I study the few photos that I have of her. At the end of the 52 weeks you can have the project put into a book.
I hope this is something Piper will cherish.

1/52

3 comments:

  1. This picture is one of the most precious pictures I have ever seen! It makes me so happy! It is how I picture motherhood being!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this picture. Shannon, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon! This picture is so touching... this is why I wanted to go into labor and delivery... for moments like this... when moms discover how much they love their new little babies! Piper is so lucky to have a mommy who loves her the way you do! Thanks for sharing something so special!

    ReplyDelete