Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Longing for summer


piper, originally uploaded by The Reverend Hokey Pokey.

One of our favorite things to do last summer was spend time at Alta. I grew up skiing there. My uncle still has a cabin in Albion basin. I've never been to Europe, but when I am at Alta I imagine it's what Europe is like. I would strap Piper in the pack and just go walk. When you are home 90% of the week it is nice to find activities that don't cost money. I want Piper to spend as much time as possible in this little gem of a town. I can't wait for our walks to resume.
Seth and I drove up one Sunday, and being the amazing photographer that he is, he just pulled off the road and snapped this photo.

2 comments: