Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Friday, January 29, 2010

Polar Express

This past year I decided that going on an excursion would be more fun than giving gifts for Christmas. My family and our extended family, the Harbertsons, all traveled to Heber to ride the Polar Express. I absolutely loved it. Riding the Heber Valley Railroad through fields of snow in the dead of winter was so incredibly beautiful. The train is still the same as when we were kids. Old leather seats, etc. I hope to make this a yearly family tradition.

Dunlops, Quinns, and Grandma Nettie

The Harbertsons

Grandma Nettie and Piper
This is true love
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the love they have for one another






1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures! Looks amazing...I hope we get to do this this year since we will be staying here!

    ReplyDelete