Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Baby Boy







It's official. Seth and I have a son.
WOW. I am so excited. You always wonder how many children you will have. Will it be a boy or girl. I can truthfully say that I have never cared. Seth confessed that if he could design it any way he would have a girl first, and then a boy. We haven't chosen a name yet. I am thinking Piper is going to love having a little brother. I imagine my son loving me and being protective of me the way that Southern boys are with their mothers. I will teach him to be a gentleman. To love and respect all life. Seth and Piper and I will introduce him to hiking and bugs and the stars. I pray he will always love his older sister and take care of her. I am hoping he and his cousin Ronan, who will probably be more like his brothers, will not raise to much hell.
Most of all I hope he is born healthy and happy.
Until then my love we will wait anxiously for your arrival.
July 14, 2011

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! I don't know what a daughter is like yet (I am sure amazing), but I do know that having a son is more amazing than I ever imagined for all those things you mentioned. Being a protector, teaching him to be a gentleman, bugs, stars, hiking etc. And how lucky to be have both a girl and a boy! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you! we have a girl then a boy and love it! they have so much fun together! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Boys are so much fun!!! I am so happy for you:)
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy and excited to meet your little man! We have loved having our girls and now we will love having our boys too! They are precious no matter what they are because they are ours!

    ReplyDelete