Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Monday, January 10, 2011

Just Us Girls

For the last two plus years it has just been Piper and I plus daddy. We spend a lot of time together. We sleep in, eat breakfast together, go to lunch. We are just a momma and baby in love. Pretty soon we are going to have another little love in our circle, so I am taking every opportunity I can to spend every second I can alone with my daughter. I can't wait to meet my new child, but this time we have together right now is so precious to me. We will never get it back.





1 comment:

  1. Shannon you are so right! It is bitter sweet to have another sweet little one in the family! So many things Azlyn taught me about myself and the mom I have become. I miss those days every once and awhile. And then I find myself loving Azlyn even more with Liam around because I watch their relationship and know that someday when I am gone they will have each other and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete