Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our baby boy has a name

I came home to the best surprise tonight. We were eating dinner and Seth asked Piper what her baby brother's name is and she told us Quinn.
Woo hoo!
My favorite.
I have loved this name forever. Quinn is my maiden name. It is strong and unique, just like our son will be.
Both my mom's side and my dad's side of the family are brilliant people. They are hard workers and very accomplished. I am lucky to have come from such amazing people.
I love that Piper's name came from my mom's side and Quinn's name from my dad's side.
We are still working on a middle name.


1 comment:

  1. Oh good girl Piper! I bet daddy couldn't argue with that cute face! Quinn it is...can't wait to meet this amazing little boy!

    ReplyDelete