Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Monday, March 5, 2012

Piper and Quinn





These two are playing so cute together. Every day that I spend with them I realize that having these two children was the best decision Seth and I will ever make.
Piper is loving preschool. We found out the other day she got accepted to the 3 day am class at the U. We have so loved their program. She loves it. She was such a shy child to begin with, and I think she might be the most out going, popular kid in the class.
Her favorite songs right now are Dance the Night Away, Hakuna Matata, and the "hello song" from Gnomeo and Juliet. She is incredible at running and kicking a soccer ball. She knows the entire alphabet and loves reading. She tells me what Quinn needs when he is fussy.
Quinn is all smiles, laughs, and yes, he is still sleeping in the damn moses basket in our room. I don't want him to leave. I am starting to think about how we will celebrate his first birthday. Holy crap. My baby is almost a year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment