Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's the little things in life that really matter


This is my favorite bench.
It's the fathers/brothers bench in the herb garden. Every time I have been huge and pregnant I would go swing on it in the hot summer with Piper. It faces west and it has the best view. The aroma from the garden and the relief it allows are incredible.
Cousins

Ronan Patrick Quinn (my nephew)


My sleeping beauty in the warm spring sun

My daughter takes my breath away

Moments away from crawling

Brothers

I got to take these amazing children to my favorite place today. If you don't have a pass to Red Butte Gardens, spend the $45.00 for a years pass. It will be some of the best money you spend all year.
These kids are finally at a phase where it is possible to have them all together at once and not feel like you are going to lose your mind.
Oh and Quinn has his first tooth emerging. He is moments away from his first real crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment