Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

We have a new family member

We are so pleased to welcome the newest member of our family. 

Francesca Dunlop, aka, Frankie. 

It has been a long time since we lost Bucket, Farley, and Honey. To be honest my heart is not quite healed, but does it ever. 
I cry for my Farley all the time. I think he would have really loved Frankie. 
Our Piper girl is allergic to dogs, so our hands have been a bit tied.  
I have searched Pet Finder and haven't found anything. I hate the idea of breeders. Our dogs have always come from the pound, as they should. 

I did not want a puppy, and Seth did not want a big dog, so what did we do, yep, we got a puppy who will be about 50-60 lbs. Life is funny that way. 
Frankie is a labradoodle. Her birthday is February 18, 2013. Her mom is a standard poodle, and her dad is a meaty lab. I love labs. I don't know much about poodles other than I hear they are very smart. 
She is fabulous. 
We got her at 9 weeks. She is already potty trained. She is so sweet. She is very calm. I honestly forget that she is a puppy. 
We have waited a long time for a dog. We hope to give her a wonderful life. 
We love you Frankie. Welcome!






1 comment: