Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Friday, April 12, 2013

Update to our modern day journal




  • Piper loves dance, preschool, the color pink, reading, her friends, candy and watching shows. She is tender, smart and so kind and caring
  • We just finished our first chapter book, Charlotte's Web
  • Quinn says "mench" a lot. We are not really sure what it means
  • Quinn got his first hair cut, and is being a really bad sleeper
  •  Every Friday night we try to go on a family date. I look forward to it all week
  • Seth is working for Meta Design and healing and getting stronger and healthier than he was pre surgery
  • We have a gold fish named Malooga. He is getting huge
  • I am really hoping Seth and the kids get me a dog for Mother's Day
  • I love teaching the childbirth educations classes at LDS Hospital.
  • I am training to run Ragnar with my co-workers and boss in June. I ran 4.20 miles on Sunday. I was so excited. I have lost 10 lbs. I LOVE running
  • Being a mom is the most fun I have ever had
  • If you are looking for us we are probably in the backyard, Red Butte, or a park. 
  • We are going camping for Seth's birthday in May. I am lobbying for Canyonlands.
  • Can't wait for Seth to start riding again. 
  • Looking forward to super hot days followed by a relaxing evening in the cool of our backyard
  • We are going to our favorite little island this September. Seriously can't wait!!


Mini Irish mafia

Watching Life Flight out Seth's window

My beautiful son

Egg hunt in our backyard


Park City Easter egg hunt.

St. Patrick's Day parade.

My beautiful boy with my beautiful nephew in the back ground

Best friends jumping



First haircut




Woo hoo for Cookie cutters

A lovely Easter Sunday. Ham, orange rolls and lots of candy

I went to pick Piper up from school one day and she was working the bake sale. She is so amazing.

They really do love each other

Favorite bench in the valley

Salt water sandals = summer time

Piper picked these flowers for me at the park. She loves dandelions

Piper asked me to send this photo to Santa Claus


The kids and I bought daddy an early birthday present. We took him to City Creek and totally surprised him. The store clerk walked up to him and handed him this box and said happy birthday. He thought they had the wrong guy. He looked over at me and I was crying and he knew.

Piper got herself dressed for dance. I love the black rubber boots with the pink dance attire. She is so fashion forward

Bath time


No comments:

Post a Comment