Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Monday, October 22, 2012

Piper turned 4

My beautiful little Piper girl turned 4 Oct. 27. We celebrated her birthday the day before at Sugar House Park. Seth made his famous chili. We had yummy chocolate princess cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy. It was one of the first brisk days of the season. The sun was warm and glorious. Patrick, Erin, Ronan, Bug, Yale, Harbertsons, Walkers, Langstons, Eli, Iris, Aiden, Quinn, Nana, Papa, and Grandma Jeanette were all there to celebrate with us.
We had the Boobiliboo clown come. She is the cutest girl. She does magic, balloons, and face painting. She was an actress is NYC and California. She was great. She made it so fun for the kids.
Happy birthday to my Piper girl. Don't grow up to fast. Today you asked me when you would be a woman. I feel like you are nearing that mark way to fast. I love watching you grow into the amazing woman that I know you will be. 
Thank you for letting me be your mother. I do my best every day to guide you, and show you the love that you shall always know. 






Ronan Patrick Quinn





This photo made me think of how much I love seeing photos of my mom when she was a young woman. For that reason I am going to try and include photos of myself so my kids can remember me as a younger woman.
















No comments:

Post a Comment