Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Piper's second year of preschool

Piper started her second year of preschool. She goes to the University of Utah Child Family Development Center. I could not be happier with their program. Highly recommend it. She loves her teachers, Ms. Mary and Ms. Tammy. The parents and children who attend the program are wonderful. I feel so grateful that we are involved in such a wonderful preschool family. All that matters is that Piper loves it, and she does. When I pick her up she's happy, and she is excited to go back.


My beautiful daughter, I love you and am so proud of you.
 
Always be kind, gracioius and love the gift of education.
Know that you can do anything you set your mind to.
I can't wait to see the extraordinary paths you take. You are an amazing young lady.
Brilliant and beautiful!
Love always, Mom

1 comment: