Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Be careful when you come to our house for dinner

Sunday morning breakfast guests. Piper loves Muno and Brobee more than anything. She tells them how much she loves them.


And I love Patrick, Erin and Ronan. Not quite sure what we would do without them. Piper asks for them every day. I worry they might change their phone numbers on us. I am completely serious when I say I don't know how Seth and I could have a family without their help. I only hope they will let us do the same for them when Ronan is born.
Patrick, Erin and Ronan came over for dinner the other night. For dessert they got a naked toddler on their shoulders. I so was hoping she would pee on my brothers handsome sweater, but no such luck.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shannon I am laughing right now! So jealous you have family close by!

    ReplyDelete