Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Friday, February 18, 2011

July 5?

Seth and I went to our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. Everything looked perfect except for the due date. The doctor said Quinn was measuring much bigger than our July 15th due date. I know it's only 10 days, but that seems so much sooner to us. My stomach has seemed a little large. He is moving like crazy.
I love being pregnant. I am not one of those women who can't wait until it is over. I am so excited to meet my son though, so I was a little excited. Seth looked a little scared. Quinn will probably be our last child, so I can't wait to see our whole little family together.
The other exciting part about this news is that my sister-in-law is due June 25. It is her first, so she could go over. We are going to have these babies so close together. I just pray that I will still be pregnant when she goes into labor because I really want to be her nurse.
So whenever you decide to make your debut Mr. Quinn Dunlop, (please wait until you are 37+ weeks) we are all so anxious to meet you.
Your sister looks at your pictures and says "oh baby". We love you with all our hearts.
I hope Farley, Bucket and Honey are taking care of you and filling you in on the family.
We are going to have a great time together.
Love you sweetheart!

1 comment: