Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween







I love Halloween!
Definitely my favorite holiday. It all began with my mom. She made the best costumes. They were legendary. Then the school parades. I remember being so proud and parading through the auditorium in my costume. I truly can't wait to go to Piper's parades.
Seth and I had our first date at the East High Halloween dance. Our anniversary and Piper's birthday are in October. It's just an awesome time of year.
So 9th and 9th had trick-or-treating tonight. It was so fun. All the businesses gave little treats to the kids. There were children and dogs dressed up everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Wish that cute girl would come trick-or-treating to our door. Her costume is adorable!! Where is StinkerBell? Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i said today that you were like a disney princess, i didn't know you LITERALLY are! this costume on you is amazing. you make me laugh so hard. who are you and why didn't you come trick or treating at our house?!!

    ReplyDelete