Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happiness Is

I have been incredibly humbled by our situation over the past 6 months. Everything I do I feel so incredibly grateful. The ability to pay our mortgage, put Piper in preschool, have food on our table, great medical insurance, an amazing career, going out to eat, healthy kids, time together, you name it I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
I don't believe in blessings or luck. I do however believe in good decision making, hard work, and sacrifice. They are essentials for being a human being. When you have children, they are more than essential, they are a must.
It's silly, but the other day we went hiking and I even felt grateful that we have a car with a full tank of gas and the ability to take our children to an amazing place of beauty. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment