Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Erin's Baby Shower

Today was the day.
We threw Erin her girl's shower. It was perfect. Lovely company, incredible flowers, amazing food, beautiful weather, and the absolute best reason ever to be throwing a party. 30something days left until I can hold my nephew. I keep having this dream that I am Patrick and Erin's delivery nurse, which is the plan, and as soon as he comes out I grab him and am loving him and holding him and totally forget my responsibilities as their nurse. No Pitocin, no suture, no vital signs, nada. I also forget that Ronan is THEIR son and he should be doing skin to skin with HIS mother. I just love him so much. I never knew I could love a chid as much as my own, and we haven't even met yet. I truly hope he is born before Quinn so I can be a part of their birth experience.

This is such a huge year for our family. Two new babies probably within a week or so. I am anxious, excited, scared, but mostly am so crazy happy.
This is a dream come true.

My cousins and sister

I know some pretty awesome people

My Bug. She was our team captain. She puts on a hell of a party!

Mom and Rita

Proud papa

There he is. My guy Seth with my little lady Pipes
Seriously my girlfriends are so incredibly beautiful.

Piper and her aunt Bears

Proud Grandma Lynne

Beautiful momma to be

I love this photo


My cousin Kristen and Piper


The Hamilton ladies

Piper lounging in the garden

My friend Allison Harbertson did the flowers, and they were spectacular. If you ever need flowers for an event, she is incredible.







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful party and beautiful momma! Such exciting times in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for throwing such and amazing shower. I love you! I hope you get to be our nurse, but please don't forget any sutures.

    ReplyDelete