Seth, Shannon, Piper and Quinn Dunlop
The story of our little family and our modern day journal

Sunday, May 6, 2012

We are so lucky to live in Utah

On any given day we can leave our house and be on the mountain within 30 minutes. How lucky is that. This morning the kids and I went for a walk along the shoreline trail. It was incredible. The air was cool, and the light and colors were amazing. The only thing missing was Seth. He stayed behind to finish school work. He will be done in 3 months. Woo freaking hoo!!!
My little hiking bud

This is Piper's new hiking technique. She would get tired and wander off the trail and sit in the brush. My little lady just gets tired. Her solution was to ride on uncle PPs shoulders. God I love this little girl.

I've got a lot to learn about my nephew, but one thing I know is that he is crazy about his mother.

Piper and her uncle PP.

Piper taking one of her brakes.
 

1 comment:

  1. You always have all the coolest places you go! I will have to get a list of your secret spots!

    ReplyDelete